WSPT IS OPEN FOR IN CLINIC & TELEMEDICINE APPOINTMENTS!
Dear WSPT Family, We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your rehab and your safety. Physical therapy is considered an essential business and our clinics remain open in order to help our patients that need us. Our clinics follow strict infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). All clinics will be thoroughly cleaned between every patient. We have implemented some important changes to help protect our patients and team.
- All patients and staff will be asked to fill out a COVID19 screening questionnaire.
- Upon arrival, all patients and staff will be asked to wait at our entrance door to have their temperature taken prior to entering the clinic.
- All patients and staff MUST wear a mask/face cover. No one without a face mask will be admitted into the clinic for everyone’s safety.
- We will ask you to wash your hands when you enter and exit the clinic.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the clinic at any one time.
- We will ask that you allow plenty of time for your appointment and that you also arrive on time. Because we can only serve one of you at a time to allow proper social distancing, we will have to adhere to a much stricter schedule.
We will continue to provide Telehealth/Virtual Physical Therapy services and we can see you for a new problem or continue helping you with a nagging problem. We are also able to help someone via telehealth that is new to Water & Sports Physical Therapy. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our clinics. Thank you for being a part of our family. We truly value your trust, confidence and loyalty to us. Welcome back!
Your health and safety are our top priority, and we are now able to treat you from the comfort and safety of your home through virtual/telemedicine appointments! You will have one-on-one time with your Doctor of Physical Therapy to ensure you make progress with your medical needs. Most insurances will continue to cover these visits just as if they were in-office. It is our responsibility to make sure you get the expert rehabilitation you deserve and the therapy your doctor prescribed. We are also accepting new patients and doing new evaluations during this time. If you already have a scheduled telemedicine appointment with us, click on the following link to be directed to your physical therapist’s appointment link: YOUR THERAPIST’S TELEMEDICINE LINK A lot of insurance companies are also waiving co-pays for Telemedicine appointments so give us a call to check your insurance plan! Call now with any questions: 858-488-3597. For more information on Virtual/Telemedicine appointments: Read More >