Kaprex provides a safer option for effective joint relief. This proprietary combination of selected plant components influences kinase signaling and the formation of certain substances that are associated with minor pain. Clinical testing suggests that Kaprex may offer a high degree of predicted cardiovascular, gastric, renal, and liver safety.
- Provides effective joint relief that is worry-free.
- Modulates prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production at specific target cells.
- Features SKRMs in the form of THIAA to modulate kinase activity in favor of good health.
- The ingredient synergy of Tetrase™, oleanolic acid, and rosemary provide efficacy at a low dose for a maximum cost-effectiveness.
- Developed through the ExpresSyn™ Process, which combines cell proteomic research, safety evaluations, human ex vivo research, and clinical testing for maximum safety and effectiveness.
|Recommendations: One softgel two times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.|
|Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if taking anticoagulants. If taking other medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.|
|†U.S. Patent nos.7,195,785; 7,205,151|
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.